CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

I have not posted in a while so here it goes

Life has been a little hektick lately. My last post was about my great-grandfather. Well that situation still bothers me everyday. And then I find out someone broke into my cousins house that followed him from our Mamaws then turned around and broke into my Papaws building. Which I was really upset and angry because i could not see why someone would do that not even 2 weeks after he passed. To me its sorry. Drugs cause people to do some crazy things. Then me and Eugene have been looking for a house. Which we got one finally. Its in concord and in a wonderful sub division. We will be in hopefully August 1st. At least we are keeping our fingers crossed. Anyway. I went back to the doctor today. And I got a good report which I am so thankful for. On another note Eugene is still looking for a better job. And I sure hope he finds one sooner than later. Because it is a struggle everyday. I hope my post finds everyone well.
Have a great rest of the week .
Loves,
Amber

1 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on the new house! I hope Eugene finds something soon! See ya tomorrow night!