CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just a little blogging!

Just fist wanted to send my heart felt sympothy to Josh , Katie and Hannah Courington in the loss of thier little baby. I know that you guys will make it. You are both very strong Christians with a loving family support. My prayers are with all of you.

O and Congrats to April and Jason Cole on the birth of there little one. Brody Jackson Cole. I hope all is going great and I know that you are so excited to be new parents all over agian. I can't wait to see him.

So, I hope this post finds everyone doing well!!!
We are so lucky that no one right now is sick. YEAH!!!
This weekend has been fun. Landon came home on Friday night. Took me forever to get all the kids settled into bed by 11:30pm. Saturday we slept in and then we came to Granny's . Everyone loves to come to Grannys.
The kids cleaned house. Part of Good Samaritan. And they actually did a good job. I was so proud of them. We went home last night and the kids were running and playing in the house. And all of a sudden I heard Landon screaming and I mean screaming. I knew that he was hurt. When I got to him blood was coming out of his foot everywhere. And there was no calming him down. At first I thought he had stepped on the plug to my vaccum until he finally calmed down enough to show me he stepped on a peice of glass. Which by the way was sharp and had blood on the point where it went into his foot. I had to hold him down just to put some antiseptic was on it. Then he did the bandaid. Well needless to say he wanted Mommy to keep the glass that he stepped on so out came the baby book and in went the peice of glass.
Well , Finally they all got there baths and off to bed it was while I rearranged my furniture. Got in the bed late.
Sunday morning. we all get up and get dressed well on the way to church Landon desides he doesn't wanna go with me he wants to go with his Daddy because it more fun he says. His dad goes to the baptist church and they have a childrens church there where the kids dance and run and play and listen to music. So he doesn't get he has to go to class and sit and listen to David preach.
He will get there. Ryan of course fell asleep in church like he always seems to do and Alana had to go sit with Aunt Phyliss. Who she absoulutly adores.
Well this raps up my little weekend.
Hope everyone has a great week. I will blog agian soon.

0 comments: