CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Sunday

Well, first we got up thought i would have a good day. We went to church. Which by the way Marty had a great lesson Sunday morning. After church we headed home. Eugene was supposed to be getting up to go to Tannihill with us for landon's Team Party. Well he didn't make it up and I couldn't wait anymore. So off me and the kids got to meet Landon and Falon at Milos. Landon and Ryan wanted to ride with there mommy while alana insisted on rididng with Falon. Which I had no problem with. Well, we got all the way to Tannihill where you go through the gate. I go to pick up my drink and Guess what!!!! It spills all over me. So I jump out the car and Falon pulls beside me .,.... Coke need I say everywhere. Landons couches were all stopping to admire my wet pants. So all the kids went on in with Falon while I drove back to Ross's to buy a pair of pants. It was freezing outside and of couse they called Landons team last.... Dreadfull. Anyway me and the kids headed to McDonalds where I ordered them chicken nuggets , fries and icecream. We got maybe 2 miles up the road and I spilled my coke on me agian., needless to say it was jutst not my day.

0 comments: