CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Dalton and Ethans Trip to there Mommys Grave...

Well it was the fist time they had been back to their Mom's Grave since the funeral. Dalton would always rufuse to go. But , we had V.B.S all last week and me and Mom had the Boys . So I would just keep trying to talk to Dalton about his Mom. He finally warmed up to talking to me about it. Well the last night of V.b.s was Thursday and I was in the kitchen talking to mom about taking Ethans stepping stone that he made out there to her grave and fixing it for her. And Dalton over heard me and asked me what I was talking about. I told him and he asked if he could go. And of course we said yes. The next Morning when he woke up he wanted to know when we were going. So we all got ready and left. We met her parents Noni and Popi there so that they would not miss out on this. First Dalton dug the dirt and I placed the stone in , He had brought some things from V.B.S and put it our there from him and Ethan. Then he kneeled down and read her stone. It was amazing how great he did. It was really touching because he has just been really cold about talking about MIchelle at all. And when we would talk about her he would walk away. or say I don't want to talk about it. I think that it really sone him alot of good. And I hope that he will continue to go and take things to put on her grave. Dalton is such a brave little boy. That really just doesn;t understand why all of this has happened to him and his brother and Daddy. But he is getting lots better. I love those boys to death. I am so glad that I can see them grow up . Because I know that her memory will live on through them. Now as for Bryant its still really hard and he is struggling with greif everyday. He blames GOd and his self. But he can;t do that because it wasn't God's Falut that this happened. And neither was it his. There is alot of factors. But GOd is the only one that is going to be able to help him through this. And I hope that one day he will see that. So please if you are reading my blog keep him in your prayers.

3 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Bless their hearts. I will keep them in my prayers.

I hope you are doing good after your surgery! We missed you last night.

Katie said...

I know it is hard for all of you but it has to be especially hard for the boys. I am glad that he went. It is good that he will talk to you about it. I hope your surgery went well! We are praying for all of you!

David Courington said...

Good to find your blog. I enjoy reading them from time to time. I know it will take Bryant and the kids time just to get to some degree of normal again. Some of the grieving that people do is the same, but it affects all in different ways. We will keep praying for them.