CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Day

Well, it started really early I was up by 7.00 with a migrane. I had a doctors appointment at 10.00. I went early to my appointment hoping to get out sooner. Well as most know I had a hestorctomy Nov.1,07 well what I thougt to be a partial. Anyway. I have been hurting and haven't been to the doctor since my Check up in Dec 07. My grandmother and husband as well as many others have been on me to get back to the doc. So I decided to just change hospitals and doctors. I seen Dr. Summers which by the way is great. I was told I needed surgery to remove my cervics because they were bad and that my left ovary is not working its stuck. Well I was told that the last surgery my uterus and cervics were removed. So it was a shock. But thats my problem and why I have been hurting. So Please keep me in your prayers I am supposed to be scheduled Tuesday. I will keep everyone updated.

0 comments: