CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Broken Tail Bone


Well , last night. Alana was playing on a rock n horse at Granny's well, Ethan decided that he wanted it. So he pulled it out from under Alana. My grandmothers floor is concete under carpet with litte to no padding and needless to say it hurt. I gave her some motrine and rocked her . Her daddy played with her and she told him keep on my momas just going to baby me. Finally she went to sleep and when we woke up this morning she could hardly walk and was really crying. Me and Granny took her to the ER at childrens. And of course the x-ray came back craked tail bone. They gave her liquid Loratab at the ER and she was wired for 440. Well, keep Alana in your prayers.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Your littel girl looks so much like you, it is almost scary.

Unknown said...

I hope she is feeling better!!!