CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day...

Well today has been a great day. First we all went to church which was really uplifitng just to be serving our Lord. Then we went out to eat at Habonaros. It was good. My kids made me some really cute stuff. And they were so proud of there selves.
I have been just putting pictures on here today. Just to show off my little family. I hope that everyone had a great mothers day. Just a little update. Alana is feeling so much better the last few days. She still complains some but its not too bad. That is a good thing too. I go back to the doctor tommrrow to find out if I am goin to have to have surgery on my hand well finger. I hope that I will get some good news. And of all days tommrrow Alana is turning 4 . All that she has asked for is a Barbie Bicylce. I can't beleive that she is going to be 4 it seems like just yesterday I was rocking her to sleep. Now she is so independent she doesn't want me to bathe her , wash or dry her hair., Dress her nothing ..... She can do it all no matter what the task she never gives up. Even when she is arguing with someone . You better look out because that child is not going to stop. And oh Yes I have heard Your paying for your raising now, and she is just like you. One thing that i have learned is if you do not want anything told you better not talk in front of alana shes miss big mouth. Ok Happy Mothers Day

1 comments:

Granna said...

I found your blog- I will keep a check on you now! We are so glad to have you, Eugene, and the kids back at church. You have a beautiful family.