CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Love


I never really new how much I could love my husband.He is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sure we have had our rough times but we always pull through everything together. And lord knows we have been through alot. I was so happy a few Sundays ago when we both rededicated our lives to God. it made both of us feel so good to know that we were in Gods will. Our marriage is really blessed. And both of us have great support from our Familys. Which is agreat Blessing. Today we took the kids to the park and it was so much fun. We laughed so much watching our kids play. We even joined in on the playing which was lots of fun. I love seeing my husbands smiling face and the greatest feeling is waking up every morning beside, My love, My rock and my protector.

0 comments: