CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Landon's Preschool Graduation

Today, My little bot graduated from preschool. He was so adorable when we got there he was all dected out in his cap and gown with his white shit kakies and a tie. I cried when i seen him . because I knew that he was really growing up. He was such a big boy. He walked with his head high and a big grin on his face. My baby growing up going in to Kindergarden wasn't easy. His teachers were introduced. Then they all sang the color song and Mommy I brought you a Bumblebee which by the way was adorable. Then the principle got up and her speech really got to me. Because as all of you know me and landons dad are no longer together and he has a step mom and a step father. But in her speech she was talking about the feelings that you had when you first found out that you were pregnet and all the plans that you had for that little baby that was growing inside of you. How that you can never let go of the dreams that you have for them. How as parents we are to teach our children how much we love them and cherish them and that they should always know that there parents love them. It was just heart wrenching because I wish that Landon had a chance to at least know that me and his Daddy loved each other. Anyway after the speech they had a slideshow. which of course was cute and funny. then when it \was over my baby ran to me and gave me the biggest huge ever and asked me Mommy are you proud of me which of course I was. He just stayed right there with me until everyone left. My little angel is growing up and I don't ever want to miss a thing.

1 comments:

Granna said...

Those little kids always look so cute in those caps. I bet Landon enjoyed performing for the crowd. Hang in there- he will know your love by your actions, and even though he might not be with you all of the time, you can be a big influence when you do have him. I am proud of you and Eugene and I am praying for you to remain strong. There are a lot of little ones counting on you!!