CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Our House!!!! :)

I am sooooo excited to say. That we have a house. THis one isn't going anywhere ethier. I have been busting it this week painting all the walls. Buying a few things hear and there. I love it. Its just the right size and its in the school district that I wanted. So it is a great releif. I am going to miss my parents. But luckly we are not that far away just 7.8 miles....:)
Whos counting though. Anyway. The kids are so excited to be having there own room and all there stuff back. i am still in much need for alot of thigs especially for the kitchen ..... I think that with all the stuff Michelle gave me and Bryant sent to me that I have my decorations finished. I love every minute of getting my house finished. please just keep us in your prayers that I get everything done in time for the big move on Saturday. I am pretty tired already. Well i am going to go to bed busy day painting tommrrow.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad y'all got a place of your own! I hope you're still planning on coming over to the house tomorrow night!