CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My updates!!!

Hey everyone. I know its been a few but I decided to post something new...
Anyway.. Update on my gradmother she is doing maybe a little better. I took her for an Mri on Friday. luckly she made it throught the whole procedure. Haven't heard anything from the doctor yet about the results. I am hopeing that we will Monday. She has sleep alot the past 2 days because she had to be sedated for the MRI. So everyone please just keep her in your prayers.
Our house.... Well thats a good one. It didn't go through. Once agian I am disappointed. We payed the deposit.... We cleaned it... We even moved some stuff in... Just to get the call that she was selling it. I was so upset I cried all night. We were so excited to be moving into our own place.... Eugene actually cleaned I was very suprised. My kids were even helping move things in and clean. But I guess that God knows what he is doing. There is a reason that things didn't work out I just wish that I knew why.
I talked to my in laws they are telling us that they will sell us some land in Oak Grove at a really good price. And I have talked to a guy at Clayton homes that thinks he can get us approved so everyone please keep your fingers crossed , that we will have some good news on Monday when we go to Moody to meet with Gary.
The situation with Landon.... Its still there. I have contacted my attorney and hope to have something good come out of it. Its a real touchy subject with me. And I miss my baby so much.Today was his first football game Didn't hear a word from any of them .... Figures. I know when the games are just because alana was going to cheer this year but we decided to wait see ing how things just haven't been going good . But they didn't know the times. And Carlos doesn't bother to call and tell me anything. So keep me in your prayers about that situation also. I really need it.
Me and Alana have been working on her letters and numbers this week. She is doing well. Having some trouble with the letter G but all in all she is coming right along. She learns so well. She makes me so proud of her on a daily bases. She is so thoughtfuul and worries about everything.
She has been begging me for a Hannah Momtana purse for o i guess 2 weeks now and Thursday she got her purse. Let me tell you that child has not let that purse out of her sight. She loves it..... Its so funny because her brother will try to get it and she gets so mad at him.
Eugene is still working the crazy shift of 4 to 2... I really dont like it. The money is good but I miss seeing my husband. We never get to see him, Most weeks he is working 7 days a week. Maybe he will get moved to another shift soon.
Hope that everyone has a great week ahead.
I know that Teal and Chad will be having there baby this coming week so good luck to them. I know that she will be a blessing.
O and Congrats to our friends Kelly and Sherlock on the birth of there baby girl
Riley Kate born last Sat weighing in at 6lbs 15.oz

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, Amber. We missed you Saturday. We will continue to keep you in our prayers; hope the house situation works out soon.