CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hi everyone. !!!!!

Well, its finally Friday!!!! Yeah... I am ready for the weeked woth the boys (Dalton and Ethan) Haven't seen them in a while since school started. Then tommrrow we are off to Oak Grove to watch my little one play some football. Go Landon #30... i am so proud of him. He is my sweetheart. Anyway. Then Sunday we will be up and going to church.....
Yesterday me and my mom went over to the cemetary. Something that we haven't done in a while. My dads grave looked great I had noticed that the grass was finally growing on it. It has been dead there for nearly 14 years,. Long story will have to write about it later. They had finally got down my great grandfathers marker which looks great. We basically have our won little nabprs section of the cemetery. Up in the mosonics at Crestview. Me my brother and sister went and put our names on the plots that are surronding our daddy. I think in total we bought 8 plots. Anyway.
After that we went in that store super dollar. Its where the old food world on adamsville used to be .... It is awesome. They had some really good deals on food and on other things I bought a gourgous picture frame in there for $1.00..... Well anyway. We have had a really great week. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 comments: