CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally the move is over

Well tonight I took everything that was at my grandmothers over to our house. I am in the extreme decorating mode. I am through painting all of the rooms but my bedroom. Still have a little furniture left to get and then it is finished, I am so tired. Today alana took a trip to the zoo with her cousins so I got alot done with only one .... Thanks Amy.... She had a lblast but when she got back to her Grannys she wanted her mommy. I got a message on my phone saying " Mommy come get me I miss you" It broke my heart., I love her so much. She is going to be so excited that her room is officialy finished. Sunday night will be our first night there as a family. We are defanitly excited about it. I can not wait to be in my own house with my little family. Anyway I want everyone to see my house. I still have to get cook ware and dishes and more towels , and thats really about it besides the nessecites of everyday life. I have everything and more to much really to decorate thanks to Michelle who bought me so much .... Anyway... Thanks to everyone that has been praying for us that we find somewhere to live in the school district and community that we wanted. Our prayers were finally answered. See you all sunday...
love
Amber

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! Hope to see it soon!

Rachel said...

Congrats! I hope you got everything done that you wanted to but I know how that goes; it always seems to take a while to get things just the way you want them. We missed you Saturday night but hopefully, you will join us the next time we get together!

Katie said...

We missed you at girl's night and Wed night at church. I hope you are getting settled in your home and enjoying it!